Our products are handmade using quality craftsmanship and we stand behind our quality. Each piece is individually inspected and approved to be free of defects prior to sale. We pride ourselves on customer care and our many repeat customers. We handle any issues or dissatisfactions on an individual basis. If your ordered items don’t satisfy you for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Provide as much information as possible for us to assess your issue. We will replace, exchange for store credit, or return for refund (which may require a restocking fee) if the following conditions are met. Items which are specified as “made to order” (special sizing, engraving, chain length, stone choice etc), and all sale or coupon discounted items are “final sale”.
- You must have contacted us and received a return authorization via email before sending the item back.
- Send it back to us insured and pre-paid (we will not accept CODs). Tracking recommended.
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways and the original shipping charge will not credited (unless it is determined the issue is the result of our error).
- The jewelry must arrive here unworn, in pristine condition, in the original packaging and with the receipt – within 7 days of you receiving the order.
- We will check returns the day they are received and will send an email confirmation when they have been inspected.
- If a credit card refund is determined to qualify, there will be an additional pro-rated deduction for a re-stocking fee and our merchant clearing costs. Keep in mind that, depending on the cycle of your credit card, it may also take 2-10 days for the refund to post to your account.
- For gifts, we are happy to offer a store credit to your recipient within 3 weeks of shipping the order.
- Items purchased on the website CANNOT be returned in any of our retail stores.